Advantages as Host in Lebalink
As Host in Lebalink you can:
1. Create and publish Places of Interest. A Place of Interest consist in a web landing page containing photos, descriptions, geographical references, classifications and categories about the place. Places of Interest are needed to create your tours. When building the itinerary of your tour you will be able to add Places of Interest to the Events of your tours. You can add either Places of Interest created by you or by other Hosts.
2. Create and publish Tours. You can create tours ranging from a couple of hour city tour to an all-included many-days tour. When building your tours, you can add third-party Accommodations and Transportation services as well as your own Accommodation and Transportation services. In doing so, the tourist not only see what he is going to do in your tour but also where he is going to stay each day of your tour and how he will move from one location of your tour to other. He can also see where you have planned to have dinner, lunch or breakfast.
3. Create Hosting services. You can create a House for Rent, you can rent the whole house or rooms separately into the House. You can create Hostels and even Hotels.
4. Create Transportation services. You can rent transportation services per days-basis, with or without driver. You can also rent specific paths. Ex. From Mars to Moon, 500 EUR per person, max 5 people.
5. Receive booking request from internet users about your services. This can be done from your service landing web page, either from Lebalink registered users or from users with no account at Lebalink.
6. Accept or reject booking requests. Since you manage all your business, you have the last word about if you accept or not in offering your services, so you have the capability of accept or reject booking requests.
7. Manage the calendar of your services. You can enable or disable days from the calendars of your services. In doing so the Lebalink system will not generate booking including disabled days.
8. Receive payments from Lebalink regarding to your services. You will get the exactly amount of money you asked for your services. No charge is made on you. Once you start to deliver your service on the ground Lebalink is in condition to send the payment to you. Lebalink start with the payment process immediately after the Host has inserted the meeting code of the booking "See more in terms and conditions, articles 7 and 19". Lebalink will delay up to fifth teen days the payment if no meeting code is provided. If the client makes a report telling that the he or she could not receive the service in this period (fifth teen days after service delivering starting day), and no meeting code is yet provided, then all the money is refunded back to the client and nothing is paid to the Host. Otherwise the money is paid to the Host.
9. Being scored for your clients. You and your services can be ranked with up-to five-stars where one is the minimum and five is maximum. Your final score is the average of all of the punctuations you have received. It is also possible to see how many votes you have in each possible punctuation.
10. Receiving and answering comments. In the details view of your services and Places of Interest you will find space for comments. You can make and reply comments. You can only edit or delete your own comments and replies.
11. Receive and attach memories. Your clients can attach the so-called Memories to your services. A memory is an image plus a text telling a short story or experience that the client experienced during your service. You can also attach memories to services. Memories are public and intended to be shared in the Lebalink community.
12. You can contact to Lebalink to ask for: help, support, report abuse, report errors or malfunctioning, make suggestions.