1. Lebalink ensures the confidentiality and integrity of all of the data submitted by the users.
2. The data that users provide to the system are not shared in any way with any other enterprise, organization or government.
3. The Lebalink employees with access level to the private data of the users and in general all of the Lebalink employees have signed a confidentiality agreement by which they compromise to keep the confidentiality, not making use of the private information of the users other that what the stated in this document.
In this section we provide useful terms and definitions which are only applicable in this document.
4. Mandatory Data. Refers to the personal data that is required to open a user account or to promote an existent user account to Host role. It also refers to the mandatory data that users enter when they perform a booking or pay a booking.
5. Verifiable Data. It is data that Lebalink system and officers are allowed to verify its truths.
6. Optional Data. It is personal data that is not mandatory to open or promote-to-Host a user account. Optional data is not Verifiable Data.
7. Encrypted Data. It is the data that is saved in encrypted from in the databases. This data cannot be understanding by any Lebalink employee who try to read it.
8. Lebalink Roles. A person using Lebalink can play one of three roles:
- Registered Non-Host User. Can book for any service.
- Unregistered User. Can book for any service.
- Host User. Is a Registered user that can book for any service and create Places of Interest and Services.
The Requirements and the Use of personal data varies according to the type of role.
9. Mandatory data:
10. Verifiable Data:
11. Optional Data:
12. Encrypted Data:
13. Mandatory Data:
14. Verifiable Data.
15. Optional Data.
16. Encrypted Data.
17. Mandatory Data.
18. Lebalink make use of Stripe, www.stripe.com, a world-wide used Payment Gateway, to perform bookings payment. This have the following implication:
- Lebalink does not save in its databases any information printed in the credit/debit card they users enters to perform the payments. No Lebalink, employee, officer or director have access to this information, nor directly or indirectly. (For more information please review the Stripe documentation.)
19. Al the Lebalink web pages are secured following the encryption standard for the web. The Certification Authority used by Lebalink is Let’sencrypt, www.letsencrypt.com
20. The payment page of Lebalink is secure as required by Stripe and the Web security standard.
21. All of the emails sent by the Lebalink systems are signed with private and public key of 2048 bits.
22. Lebalink takes no liability of the consequences of following the instructions held in a not signed Lebalink-aparently-originated email.
This section explains what is visible and what is not visible form the users profile pages according to the users’ roles.
23. The following information can be seen by the user owner of the profile.
24. The following information can be seen by other registered Lebalink Users.
25. The following information can be seen by Lebalink officers.
26. Any information is shown to non-registered users.
27. The following information can be seen by the user owner of the profile.
28. The following information can be seen by other registered Lebalink users.
29. The following information can be seen by Lebalink officers.
30. Unregistered users can see the following information.